Monday, August 2, 2010

Whoa this so new for us

We are soooooo new at this.
       By the time we figure this out everything will be new again. LOL 
We are just having too much fun trying all kinds of new things. Kinda like here in the shop.  Life is no fun without creating new things.
Please come in and join us here with new and exciting ideas, pictures and thoughts of whatever comes to mind. 
   We are soooo very excited and PROUD!!  Material Girl Fabrics has made it into the September issue of Quilt Sampler magazine with this the feature quilt.  We are taking reservations for the magazine and kits. So contact us and pre-order as they will be going fast and you don't want to miss-out.  
  Will close for now and be back soon!!
Get all your pics, recipes and ideas close to hand as to blog, blog blog with us.

11 comments:

  1. Ok, we are ready to go. YEAAAAA!!!
    Come blog with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls, yes you are ready to go. I just saw your web site and thought the colors in this quilt are so pretty. I am new at quilting and was looking for new inspiration. I hope you post more photos soon and your followers do the same. I love looking at the different patterns and chosen colors. Pamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited you have a blog!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your store. I was there last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... I am so sorry... I was excited to see your blog.. I forgot to say congratulations on making in the September issue of Quilt Sampler! wooohooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We held our 1ST Paper Piecing Groupies gathering on Saturday and it went GREAT! We were missing a few gals but will be there next month. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the first Saturday of September. You missed out on all the fun and we don't want you to miss-out on anymore. Come join us and bring your BEST Paper Piecing Buddy with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Magazine award and the new blog! Best Quilt shop west of Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait to see the new block of the month on thursday. i so enjoy it..good luck Debbie in colorado at the Rocky mountain quilt festival..cant wait to see the new ideas that you bring back with you...i enjoy comming to your store and browsing around..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The magazine is in, the Nebraska State Fair starts this weekend. We are all soooo excited for the FUN to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a quilter, but I LOVE your fabrics! I design my own handbags and could really get some good inspiration with your great inventory. There are many designers that I have not seen anywhere else! I will visit the site often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was at your store for shop hop and we enjoyed it so much. We are planning on driving back in a few weeks and looking and more material. We had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'm on the strip and stitch bus hop and just left your shop! Most definitely the best stop! Can't wait to see you all in DES moines!

    ReplyDelete